Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Michelle, ma belle


Wow.

I finally watched Michelle's speech from the other night (I fell asleep the first time around). It was very moving. I don't think I've ever actually sat through an entire political speech. I tried watching the last State of the Union Address last year. God, that was awful.

Michelle is so graceful, and eloquent...it's true that behind every great man, there is a great woman. If you read his book, you'll know what I mean. It's amazing that someone has finally stepped forward to say "I have faith in this country and I am proud of what we can do." I have never felt so incredibly inspired by anyone....any normal person.

Go on.....watch it again.

http://www.barackobama.com/tv/

Celebrate normalcy and values!!!!!!!!

and delicious burritos!

No comments: