Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I know everything sucks, yeah

First....I am at Fresh Side and BOY is it delicious. This is my Pad Thai!

Hello world!

So I drove into my supervisor today while he was on his run (not quite literally...I was driving, he was running...you understand.) and we got talking, as two people are completely apt to do. I told him I have already started student teaching although, yes, I know my contract doesn't start until next week. It's completely fine, as long as I don't slip up, because I am not covered by any insurance with the university and only I am liable. Oh dear. I mean, it's fine because I'm not doing any teaching this week so I technically can't do anything wrong.

But here's the sticker: I feel as though I am doing everything wrong lately. That's bolded for a reason! It goes beyond my normal insecurities....I don't think getting up at 4:30 AM to go for a run is the right thing to do. I don't know if what I feel inside of me is right, and I don't know who to ask for the answer. Plus, I don't think I'll like the answer. Because I know the answer. I fear for my future regrets, and I fear tomorrow. I fear the answer, and I fear the mere thought of contemplating the answer. I hate doing it, and so much of me knows what I must do. It really feels like the whole world is against me for a reason I still cannot seem to fathom. Karma, schmarma. I just want my fucking life back.

In other news, HAPPY DNC WEEK everybody!!! It's going to be a great few days!

No comments: