Monday, May 5, 2008

What?


So. I've never imagined myself doing any of this, mostly because a few years ago I decided that ideas were for people that want headaches. I still believe it's true, but it's also a fact that I shouldn't run from, but rather embrace instead.

I often find myself in a spiral of depression when I start thinking about things, so I instead enjoy turning to mild, idle conversation that can result in a multitude of "lol"s and "hahaha"s. I don't think that's wrong....optimism is one of many things this world needs. And a facelift. And a good bath with little rubber ducky toys. And a mommy. (like in Hook!)

Hopefully this is the start of something a little more fascinating than what I call life. It gets pretty flippin dull after a few years of the same old things.


1 comment:

cromwell_the_3rd said...

Hook is awesome and so are you
Leave me a comment, and ill write too